Enzyme Buster Interior Cleaner is a specially formulated blend of bacterial enzymes that breaks down heavy organic stains, grease, and oils and removes foul odors from automotive carpets and upholstery. This highly concentrated cleaner penetrates surfaces to eliminate bacteria from vomit, blood, urine, and pet droppings.
$14.95 – $39.95
Features & Details:
• Remove rotten stains that have seeped into fabric. Organic matter such as vomit, blood, urine, and feces is a pain to deal with. Luckily, the Enzyme Buster penetrates carpet and upholstery to remove these stains.
• Kill all bacteria left behind from stains. The Enzyme Buster doesn’t just remove stains, it kills bacteria that lingers after stains are removed from the surface. If bacteria is not neutralized you risk the growth of spores in your fabric increasing the odor.
• If a stain has been sitting on your seat for an extended period of time, you may want to take cleaning to the next level. Fill a syringe or another type of injection device with the Enzyme Buster and inject it into your cushion for maximum odor and bacteria removal. The coverage for this method is one square inch per ounce of product.
• One bottle can go a long way. Enzyme Buster is highly concentrated and can be diluted with water at a ratio of 16 ounces per gallon of water. Adjust dilution levels according to the depth of your stain.
For Best Results:
• If solid matter such as vomit is on your surface, scoop away with a spoon to remove without further engraining into your fabric or carpet.
• Spray the affected area with Enzyme Buster and let it sit for 10 to 30 minutes depending on how long the stain has been setting in.
• After Enzyme Buster has penetrated the surface, spray the area with water and apply a small amount of Fiber Foam carpet cleaner
and work into the surface.
• You can use an extractor after using the Enzyme Buster for the complete cleaning of serious stains.